Monday, August 24, 2009

Saturday Adventures

One of my regrets about leaving Texas was all the things I never got around to doing. I always thought that we would have all the time in the world, but 5+ years went by very fast. I know we are on a very short time window in Atlanta so we are trying to take adventures every Saturday. This is our latest- a hike through Atlanta's historic covered bridge district.
Madison hiding from the camera. Whenever we ask her to smile she puts her head down and looks at the ground. Clearly she is confused (or sick of me constantly waving the camera in her face).
Nothing beats rock hopping in a nice cool river.
She has become obsessed about skipping (throwing) rocks in rivers, lakes, sinks, whatever.
Marking her territory. The land of Maddie-friend to kitties, puppies, caterpillars, and heffalumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment