Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome Home Aunt Alicia!

We were really fortunate to be able to make the trip to see my sister-in-law come home from her mission in Paraguay.  She looks beautiful and it is easy to feel the sweet spirit she brought with her.  Maddie had a great time reading books with her and playing Mario Galaxy.
Madison was tiny last time she saw Alicia so she wasn't really sure who she was holding this sign for.  She looked a little lost.
Alicia getting her first hug from her Daddy.
Alicia's nickname with her sister is fatty-don't ask me why since she is anything but.  It was fun to welcome her home.  I haven't been to a homecoming since I came home myself.  We are glad you are home Alicia.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home, Alicia! I wish we could have been there! She looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete