Friday, May 15, 2009

Maddieisms

For journaling purposes I want to jot down some funny things Maddie has been saying lately. 

-While putting her to bed

T-Good night Baby Girl
M-Good night Daddy girl

-Saying her prayers

M-Bless my play-doh that daddy will play it with me.

-Eating Food

M- But Kitty (code for Maddie) doesn't like to eat that and he would be sad.

-Giving Time Outs

T- What is Heffy (stuffed elephant) doing in the corner?
M- Heffy has time out because he took Kitty and Doggy's toys and not share.
T-Did he say he was sorry?
M- Yes, but he make them sad so he need time-out.

-Playing in her Room

M-Momma go away I no need you right now.

-Speaking Spanish

M-I speak Spanish
T-You do? Can I hear some Spanish?
M-Matato-that is Spanish for potato
T (laughing) really?
M-med is Spanish for bed mama.
M-(What can I say to this?) Good job Sweetie! (Apparently putting a m before any word will guarantee you perfect Spanish)

-Dinner

T- Maddie come in to dinner please.
M-Sorry Momma I need a minute.
T-What are you doing?
M-I gotta feed all of my animals first.
(Upon investigation she has like twenty plastic plates with play food lined up on the floor with an animal on each one.  I guess I shouldn't complain about feeding just three.)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment