Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We are leaving the Lone Star State

It is hard to believe that our time here in Texas has come to an end.  We moved here five years ago, newly married and anxious to start our lives together.  At times I thought that we would never finish up school but before I knew it the time was here.  I have had a wonderful, crazy, fantastic, and bittersweet time here.  I have made friendships that have brought so much joy and growth to my life.  I have had jobs and callings that have stretched me and made me cry and laugh and give thanks.  It was here that we were able to welcome our sweet Madison into this world.  I will cherish my memories of the place where our little family started its life together. 
After dotting all those I's and crossing all those T's we are officially moving to the beautiful city of Atlanta.  We are heading that way in a little less than three weeks.  The pictures above are of our new place.  We are renting this house for the next year and than the company will be letting us relocate to the Salt Lake area.  We are really excited for this new phase of our life.  Dan's new company is fantastic.  He was really impressed with all the people he will be working with.  The company has been unbelievably generous and welcoming to our little family.  We are so very blessed.  So- Georgia here we come!

8 comments:

  1. Tara! We live in Salt Lake! That would be so exciting to have you here. Good luck in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, two posts in the same day. Dan must be out of town, hahaha! The house looks awesome. So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish you the best on your move(s). Maybe you'll get to see Audra and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. That house looks so classy and nice; I love the wall moldings and windows(!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I'm excited to see you guys in your house there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TARA!!! I am in Atlanta!! Where exactly will you be?? This will be so fun to get to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cherry wood cabinets and the outside of the house! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congratulations on the job and the move. That is so exciting! And your place is so beautiful. We're very happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete