Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Discovery Green Park

Playgroup today was at the Discovery Green Park.  They have an area where the kids can run around through splashing jets of water.  Isaac was kind enough to share his lap for the stroll over to the park.
Can you sense the anticipation?  The water periodically turns off and the kids would sit at the edge of the splash pad and wait for it to come back on.
Madsion got to pick out her bathing suit this year.  "I will have the alligator please Mama."  What can I say -I think she has pretty good taste.

I think that they ran around for at least 30 minutes non-stop!  I am glad we finally got to check the park out but it makes me a little sad that it will be the first and last time we will get to enjoy Discovery Green.






1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I get to make comments now, hopefully this will help me cope with the move. I love the picture of Madison looking back at you, the hat and swimming suit are a perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete