Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter in Smithtopia

Leaving a snack for the Easter Bunny
Eating the Easter Bunny's snack
The smile is not for me. The smile is the anticipation of the chocolate bunny that she has prayed (she really has prayed) the Bunny will bring her.
Easter Morning
The Loot
We played with all her new stuff and colored Easter eggs.
This face is a combination of too much sugar, too many pictures, and not enough glitter in her sparkle egg kit.
The Easter Feast. I need to express gratitude for my parents. They are the most amazing examples of selflessness and faith that I have ever known. I am so grateful for their love and their patience with me. Thank you for continuing to answer the phone, call after call, after call as I attempted this culinary masterpiece.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, your easter dinner looks yummy! I bet it was delicious.
    I'm glad Mattie had a fun easter and that the easter bunny showed up at your house too!

    ReplyDelete