Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What I Have Been Doing Lately

Meet Buttercup. She is my first attempt at making a stuffed animal. Madison loves her and is so glad to have a "monkey princess who likes jewelry and dancing."
A quick quilted play mat for a friends sweet baby boy. It was fast, fun, and I still feel like I am seeing yellow everywhere. I was going for super brights as that is about all newborn babies can see.
Scrapbook pages- these pictures are mostly for my Momma who has been asking to see them.




Felt clips that I made for Madison.

3 comments:

  1. Tara, I think both you and Madison are so cool. You, because you're able to make such an excellent stuffed animal by yourself, and Madison because she likes it so much. If I were to make a stuffed animal, I'd always worry that many of today's children wouldn't like something homemade. Say hi to Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very crafty tara! i'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute clips! I guess this is what happens when you don't live by friends, huh?

    ReplyDelete