Thursday, June 18, 2009

Say Hello To the Newest Addition.....

Here she is in all her glory...(a moment of silence please). After years of devoted shopping and patronage to Apple I finally have an iPod. It is not just any model but an iPod Touch. Dan has had several versions and we use one as our car stereo but I have never had one of my very own. You might ask what merits such generosity? I have no idea to be perfectly honest. I was more than willing to wait until Christmas but my sweet husband insists that I should get one. I swear this was all his idea. The benefits of Dan being gone 12+ hours every day (job=money) and not having any adult conversation are finally starting to pay off. Let me hear a whoop whoop!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! It must be your graduation present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is more a comment for the previous post. I've just got to say hooray for a house! After apartments it must be fun having a back yard. You've got a charming little girl and a brilliant husband. I couldn't be happier for you.

    ReplyDelete